Please rest assured that the protection of your privacy while using this Website, including the protection of any personal data you provide in the process, is our priority. We will therefore make every effort to ensure the necessary protection. Please also be advised that your use of this Website implies that you accept its terms and conditions.
I. Who is the operator of this Website and the controller of personal data?
The operator of this Website and the controller of your personal data is MLP Group S.A. with its registered office at ul. 3 Maja 8, 05-800 Pruszków, Poland, KRS Number 0000053299, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 5341012136, Industry Identification Number (REGON) 010971300 (‘MLP’). Contact details of the Personal Data Controller: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
The time for which data, which in some cases may include personal data, is stored in cookies depends on the type of cookies and the terminal device browser settings.
The MLP Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the user has logged out, left the website or closed the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for the time specified in cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
How do I disable cookies?
By adjusting your browser settings, you decide on the processing of cookies. If you do not want cookies to be processed, you can disable them. To that end, you need to set the desired privacy options of your browser.
The MLP Website saves and reads cookies according to the groups of cookies you have selected (which we have divided into strictly necessary cookies, functionality cookies, as well as advertising and social media cookies). If you wish to delete cookies stored on your computer (prior to changing your settings or during previous visits to the Website), you must do it manually in your browser. However, you must remember that deleting (or disabling) cookies will mean that:
- the Website will ask questions about your preferences every time you visit,
- some sections of the Website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
What types of cookies do we process?
Below are the types of cookies used by our Website:
- Strictly necessary cookies
Strictly necessary cookies make it possible to navigate the Website and use its basic functions. They do not collect any information about Website users and do not allow to identify them. Instead, they are used to collect anonymous data on how the Website is used and where Website users come from, as well as on errors (if any). Strictly necessary cookies do not contain any information about individual users that could be used for marketing purposes.
- Functionality cookies
Cookies saved for the purposes of secondary site functionalities, such as livechats and statistical surveys. Not all of these functionalities are always active on MLP websites.
- Advertising and social media cookies
Cookies stored and used to measure the performance and to model advertising activities, and related to the functionalities of the social networks integrated with the Website. They may be used to save the preferences and behaviours of individual users in order to tailor our advertising and communication activities.
III. Links to third party websites
IV. Processing of personal data
About personal data
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Through this Website, your personal data is only collected if you provide it, for instance to obtain feedback or to schedule a test drive. We use your data only for the purposes indicated in the privacy notices made available to you.
Privacy notice on the processing of personal data for the purposes of correspondence
As the use of services offered by, any contact or cooperation with MLP Group S.A. or companies of the MLP Group S.A. Group may involve processing of your personal data (“Personal Data”), we encourage you to read the following information.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”), you are advised that:
- The Personal Data is processed using appropriate security measures compliant with prevailing legislation, including the GDPR, and in accordance with best practice standards in information security management.
- The Personal Data will be processed by MLP for the following purposes:
- taking steps aimed at entering into a contract with MLP (or companies of the MLP Group S.A. Group) and performing a contract already concluded (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
- complying with the legal obligations imposed on MLP as a public company within the meaning of the Act on Public Offering, Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organised Trading, and Public Companies of July 29th 2005 (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
- exercising or defending legal claims related to a contract concluded or to its non-conclusion (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- internal administration at MLP, including maintenance of IT infrastructure, statistics and internal reporting (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
- Provision of the Personal Data is voluntary, but may be necessary for the fulfilment of certain purposes of the processing. You have the right to object to the processing under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data for the purposes specified in section 3 above, your data may be transferred to entities of the MLP Group S.A. Group and other entities authorised to receive your personal data under applicable laws, as well as to entities providing services for and/or on behalf of MLP.
- In cases where data processing is based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing carried out before the withdrawal was made.
- Your personal data will be stored throughout the term of your contract with MLP, and after the contract termination – throughout a period necessary for the pursuit of claims, if any, and fulfilment of obligations under the law, and if you withdraw your consent for, or object to, the processing of your personal data – until your consent is withdrawn or objection is made, as the case may be. Where personal data is processed on the basis of legal provisions, the data will be stored for the period resulting from specific provisions.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data by MLP, you have the right to:
- access your personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR),
- have your personal data rectified (Article 16 of the GDPR),
- have your personal data erased (Article 17 of the GDPR),
- have the processing of your personal data restricted (Article 18 of the GDPR),
- have your personal data ported (Article 20 of the GDPR)
- object to the processing of your personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR).
- Provision of your personal data is voluntary, however, it is a precondition for concluding a contract and fulfilling applicable legal requirements. A contract may be concluded only if you provide your personal data.
- You have the right to lodge complaints with the supervisory authority competent for personal data protection.
Additional information on the processing of personal data relating to cookies
In cases where cookies and possibly some other data, such as the information relating to the device you use to access the Website, constitute personal data under applicable laws, the provisions of the ‘General Information’ section of the above ‘Privacy notice on the processing of personal data for the purposes of correspondence’ as well as the following additional information will apply.
Provision of personal data other than data which is strictly necessary for the functioning of our Website is voluntary, yet necessary in order to use the Website content properly. Your data will be processed to personalise the content made available to you on our Website and to enhance your use of the Website functionalities. Your personal data may also be used for analytical and statistical purposes or for the marketing of MLP products and services. Depending on the situation, such data is processed for the purposes of the compelling legitimate interests pursued by the controller (i.e. in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) or on the basis of the consent granted.
The time for which your personal data remains saved in cookies depends on the type of cookies and the browser settings on your terminal device.
The recipients of your data may include designated MLP employees as well as third party service providers (such as providers of IT and website technical support services), to the extent they are involved in the process of developing, updating and managing the Website, and in the IT support for data transmission and storage processes. In the case of marketing activities, the recipients of your data may also include media houses, advertising agencies, marketing service providers (including their designated employees and associates), to the extent they are involved in MLP’s marketing activities.
Before using the Website, please read carefully the following limitations of Website use as well as disclaimers and limitations of liability.
Accuracy and Completeness of Information
The information presented on this Website has been compiled with great care. However, MLP cannot assume any liability for accuracy, completeness, reliability or similar characteristics of this information, or for any errors or omissions found on the Website.
Modifications of the Website
MLP reviews the information, services and resources on the Website on a regular basis and reserves the right to make any modifications without notice to former, current or potential users of the Website.
Your Use of the Website
You may download the Website Content solely for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Downloading or copying any Content shall not transfer any right or title to the downloaded data to you. You acknowledge and agree that you are not authorised to copy, alter, modify, display, distribute, sell, disseminate or transmit any materials contained elsewhere on this Website without MLP’s prior written consent.
Prohibition of Unlawful Use
MLP shall not accept or process any creative ideas, suggestions or content submitted by the public (‘Submissions’). Therefore, you should not submit any such content to MLP. If, despite our request to the contrary, you send us any unsolicited Submission, we will consider it non-confidential and non-proprietary and it will immediately become the property of MLP. MLP shall have the exclusive right and title to such Submissions thereafter, and may use them for any purpose.
The Website provided to you on an ‘as is’ basis. MLP hereby expressly disclaims warranties of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
MLP shall not be held liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind arising out of the use of this Website or otherwise related to (A) any errors in or omissions from this Website and the Content, including but not limited to any technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (B) any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Website, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom, (C) the unavailability of this Website or any part thereof, (D) your use of this Website, or (E) your use of any hardware or software in connection with this Website.
Limitations of Liability
Any liability of MLP, for any legal reason, for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the Content contained herein, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, shall be excluded.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold MLP harmless from and against any and all claims for damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from and related to your use of the Website.
Unless otherwise noted, any and all graphic images, buttons and text contained in this Website are the exclusive property of MLP and its affiliates. They may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, other than for personal use, without MLP’s prior written consent.
This Website features logos, brand identities and other trademarks and service marks (collectively, the ‘Marks’) that are the property of or are licensed by MLP and its affiliates.
Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Mark displayed on this Website without written permission of MLP or any such third party that may own a Mark displayed on the Website.
Links to third party websites
As an additional service, this Website may link to sites owned and operated by third parties and not maintained by MLP. Although such third parties may be affiliated with MLP, MLP has no control over such linked sites, and all of these entities have separate legal, privacy and data collection policies independent of MLP. MLP is not responsible for the contents of any linked websites and does not make any representations regarding the content, reliability or accuracy of any materials found on such websites. Viewing such third party websites is entirely at your own risk.
Disclaimer on Forward-Looking Statements
This Website contains statements, estimates or projections that constitute forward-looking statements as defined under Polish laws. Any such forward-looking statements are inherently speculative and are based on currently available information, operating plans and projections about future events and trends. As such, they are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties. Therefore, MLP’s actual results and performance may be significantly different from our historical results and our present expectations or projections. MLP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements.