MLP GROUP S.A. NOTICE OF 2022 YEAR FINANCIAL RESULTS
MLP Group S.A. (WSE: MLG) the leading European logistics platform will announce its 2022 Year Financial Results, on 17 March 2023.
MLP Group is a leading developer, owner and manager of high-quality logistics and industrial parks and light industrial business parks, operating in Poland, Germany, Austria, and Romania. The Company owns and manages a portfolio of properties with around 1.66 million sqm of existing and permitted ready to build rental space. As at the end of the third quarter of 2022, its net asset value was PLN 2.4bn.
CONFERENCE CALL FOR INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS
Online meeting with the Management of MLP Group S.A. will be held on:
- 20 March 2023, 11:00 am CET – meeting in Polish.
- 21 March 2023, 11:00 am CET – meeting in English.
The presentation will be hosted by:
- Radosław T. Krochta – CEO of MLP Group S.A.
- Monika Dobosz – CFO of MLP Group S.A.
During the videoconference, the financial results, corporate highlights and, the company’s achievements in 2022 will be discussed, as well as the current situation in the logistics market, as well as prospects and plans for future periods. .
To join the presentation please contact:
Przemysław Nowosad +48 22 257 5712 email@example.com
Wojciech Wysocki +48 22 257 5714 firstname.lastname@example.org
- During 2022 year, MLP Group commercialised approximately 240,000 sqm of space as part of new developments, expansions and renegotiations.
- This year, MLP Group expect to lease about 250,000-300,000 sqm of space.
- MLP Group currently operates 21 logistics parks on the Polish, German, Austrian and Romanian markets and manages space spanning more than 1 million sqm.
- The target capacity of the existing project portfolio exceeds 1.6 million sqm.